PROKON is developed and supported by a team of professional engineers and intended for use by practicing structural engineers. The software provides quick and reliable answers to everyday structural engineering problems. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over 80 countries.
• Analysis of 2D frames
• Analysis of 3D frames
• Design of reinforced concrete beams – simply supported and continuous beams
• Design of post-tensioned beams
• Design of reinforced concrete slabs
• Design of reinforced concrete columns
• Design of reinforced concrete walls
• Design of reinforced concrete shallow foundations
• Design of structural steel columns
• Design of steel beams
• Design of crane beams
• Design of plate girders
• Design of base plates
• Design of steel connections
• Punching shear design
• Wind analysis for low-rise buildings – steel warehouses
• Pile design
• Design of beam on elastic foundations
• Crack width analysis
• Course is designed for practicing Civil Engineers (to both Construction Engineers as
well as to Structural Design Engineers).
• Lectures shall be conducted by practicing structural design engineers.
• Printed notes shall be given to all participants.
• Small groups with individual attention.
• Participation certifications shall be awarded after successful completion of the course.
Limited seats available, reservation shall be on first come first serve basis.
Trainees earn the EDGE-SCOM Certification after completing the program requirements which are designed and developed in compliance with international standards and ongoing update based not only on the latest international principles and practices, but also field research first-hand experience, and in-depth knowledge of the market and the specific requirements of organizations.
Copyrights © 2022 EDGE School of Construction Management . All rights reserved.