Autodesk Revit is building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building models database. Revit is 4D BIM capable with tools to plan and track various stages in the buildings lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
1. The course includes workshops and in-session applications for every set of points covered.
2. Each trainee will have a chance to apply his new skills on actual project supervised by the instructor.
3. The location is fully equipped with high end computers so you won't have to bring your laptop.
Edge provides full support in getting a good accommodation in reasonable budget in the area in the close proximity of the institute. We have tie ups with boys and girls hostels which are within 2 Km distance. Most of the students prefer PG (paying guest) accommodation. Institute helps all to get such accommodation as well. Cost of living (food and stay) in Hyderabad will charge approx.. 5000 to 8000/- a month. Ample options are available to get variety of food in nearby hotels and mess.
• Building Information Modeling
• Overview of the Interface
• Standard Terminology
• Starting Projects
• Viewing Commands
Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
• General Drawing Tools
• Editing Elements
• Basic Modifying Tools
Setting up Levels and Grids
• Creating Structural Grids
• Adding Foundations and Structural Slabs
• Creating Wall Footings
• Isolated Footings
• Combined Footings
• Raft Foundation
•Piers and Pilasters
• Creating Structural Slabs
Beams and Framing Systems
• Adding Beams and Beam Systems
• Modifying Beams
• Framing Annotation
• Adding Bracing
• Concrete Structure
Annotating Construction Documents
• Working with Dimensions
• Working with Text
• Adding Detail Lines and Symbols
• Creating Legends
• Setting up Detail Views
• Creating, Annotating and Patterning Details
• Structural Schedules
• Graphical Column Schedules
• Working with Schedules
• Creating Schedules
Creating Revit Families
• Family Concepts and Techniques
• Creating Custom Families
Working with Views
• Duplicating Views
• Adding Callout Views
• Setting the View Display
• Elevations and Sections
Starting Structural Projects
• Importing and Linking CAD Drawings
• Linking Architectural Projects
• Copying and Monitoring Elements
• Adding Structural Reinforcement
• Adding Rebar
• Modifying Rebar Placement
• Reinforcing Walls, Floors, and Slabs
• Setting up Sheets
• Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
• Revision Tracking
• Printing Sheets
Course outline is subjected to minor changes as per class and trainees requirements.
Trainees earn the EDGE-SCOM Certification after completing the program requirements which are designed and developed in compliance with international standards and ongoing update based not only on the latest international principles and practices, but also field research first-hand experience, and in-depth knowledge of the market and the specific requirements of organizations.
Copyrights © 2020 EDGE School of Construction Management . All rights reserved.